Ratings for Dr. Anthony M. Gacita

Beware! I changed dental insurance and had to change dentists. I found Dr. Gacita after looking at reviews. In my first (and only visit), he recommended a $900 cap and an expensive deep root cleaning. Sensing something not right, I went back to my original dentist (without insurance) and was told both recommendations were unnecessary.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2018

Dr. Gacita did two root canals and put in 2 post and cores for me. Then he sent me to a Periodontist for crown lengthening. The periodonstist is also a teacher at a dental school and she told me that his work was the absolute best she had ever seen!!!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2009

A very good Dentist. Very calm and patient. He is in tune to the patient's needs. He did TWO deep root canals on me last night and this morning I am smiling! I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2008

he is highly skilled and soft spoken. i understand he is to open his own practice in Montgomery County, PA.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2008

Very,very nice! I had the pleasure of meeting Dr. Gacita on an emergency visit. I was new to the area and had not yet found a dentist. He was bale to seem me the same day and fixed my front tooth which had a severe chip. I would highly recommend Dr. G and his staff as well. All are very professional, friendly, and knowledgable.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2008

i absolutely love Dr. Gacita. i find him to be kind and extremely knowledgeable. i work in the field and he truley demonstrates expertise in his craft and professionalism. i would follow him to roxborough,wyndmoor,blue bell and back to deptford.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2007

Dental visits have always been very stressful for me. I was impressed with Dr. Gacita manner and care. He made me feel at ease and wasnt pushy about treatment. His staff was also very nice and very helpful and curteous.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2007