Ratings for Dr. Contelanea Arvanitis

On 2:30 pm 5/11/2007, I called Contelaneas office to setup an appointment for my son. The woman who answered the phone REFUSED to take an appointment for me! And she hung up on me when I asked to have a personal complaint directly to the doctor. I have a referral at hand from the current dentist. I told her I had it at hand. But she insisted that I had to send the referral to her BEFORE she can make an appointment, even after I told her that I did not have a FAX machine. The odd thing is that I called the same office before and was able to make an appointment. It was just that I later canceled my request due to other reason. Isn’t it a simple courtesy for her to trust my words and setup an appointment first? I can take the referral with me when I go there. What’s the big deal? She refused to forward my call to the doctor herself when I requested so. The worst part is of course at the end, she simply hung up my call when we are still in conversation....

flag | Submitted May 10, 2007