Dr. Rachel C. Azinge

Ratings for Dr. Rachel C. Azinge

Best dental experience I have ever had and that is why I still visit Dr. Azinge for my treatments even though I moved to Midwest last year

flag | Submitted May 17, 2019

Great dentist. My children love her. No long wait. We arrived on time for our appointment and were seen almost immediately.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

Dr Azinge is a sweetie. If she only realized the money she spends on advertising and marketing is useless when she has rude, dishonest, unprofessional people working for her like " Jules" or whatever her name is. Ignores emails, doesnt return phone calls and then blatantly lies about it. I wont be returning as long as that person is working there.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2014

Everyone was nice. Dr is the nicest we have ever seen yet! Very pleasant and explained everything they were doing.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2013

She was so amazing!!!!! Everyone was so nice and i felt no pain;D I will totally come back!!! and also it was fast and clean!!! I LOVE DENTAL SPA!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2011

We sold her office product for her patients, she used it and doesn't want to pay for it. Her staff hangs up us everytime we call. We sent someone to see her about the money and she hid in the back of her practice.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2011

Dr. Rachel Azinge and her staff at Dental Spa of Texas were very professional and diligent. They took very good care of me. I was given a very warm welcome by her staff. I had a pleasant dental experience. I will visit Dr. Azinge's practice again and again as needed.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2010

Dr. Azinge's Staff in Lewisville chipped a tooth, exposed 2 nerves, prepared me for a bridge that was unusable, left me with a horrid tooth ache, a horrific headache, ran out of laughing gas during the procedure and had to go to another office to get more. They slopped temporary material all over my gums, the roof of my mouth and the side of my mouth. The temporaries they made lacerated the side of my mouth and my tongue. When Dr. Azinge met with me, she was unwilling to do anything until her "traveling" periodontist would be at her office two weeks from the date I met with her. I obviously was not willing to wait. She would not return calls or emails. Thank goodness my son is an attorney and is dealing with her. The worst experience of my life.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2010

Best dentist in the entire country - softest hands, very gentle and the most beautiful office and staff.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2008

Best clinical skills - Gentle, sweet, elegant and extremely classy. Office staff very professional.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2008