Ratings for Dr. Shideh Azimi

Dr Azimi Dr Petit and Dr Shunk are amazing! The staff was great, friendly and I would recommend that your next dental cleaning and exam be done with these Dr's. They were comforting and professional and did great work

flag | Submitted September 30, 2009

I had some work done on my teeth here. BIG MISTAKE! The dentist told me there was a 50/50 change of saving my tooth w/ a filling. She went ahead and filled my back tooth and said it was successful. A week later, holes started to form in my filling. I called them & left various messages. No return calls. I was finally able to reach the RUDE receptionist and she specifically said to me "Who are you? Can you refresh my memory again of who you are?" I couldn't believe it. This is a SMALL office! After scheduling an appointment to have them "look at" my faulty filling, the fill-in dentist said to me "You had this work done here?". I said "YES, I have the paperwork to prove it". She was shocked at the work. The dental office couldn't do anything except offer me the onlay at $750. They offered me a credit of the $110 I paid for the original filling. Does this really help me? The dentist clearly knew that the filling wasn't going to work the first time around.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2009

Dr. Azimi is very proffesional and cares about her patients. She seems very knowlegable and uses modern technology including cancer screening, a mouth camera to show you specific areas, etc. In addtion, the office works to make you comfortable including use of a personal CD player during procedures. I highly recomend her and am happy I have found her as my Dentist!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2008

She is caring, friendly and gentle.I am glad she takes my insurance.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2008