Ratings for Dr. Stephen E. Sulzbach

Unbelievable! This Dentist gives other Dentist a bad name. Own up to your mistakes! Pay for everyone who needs to have a blood test now because of your negligence.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2017

Paid up front with care credit loan...$3000...work was only half completed and dr is nowhere to be found. Im still on the hook for the credit repayment. Terrible practices. And to add insult to injury another dentist told me it was irresponsible to even do the work before other issues were raken care of. This guy cant be trusted

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

I paid for a cleaning in full, in cash (because they insisted I was new at the new office location). Subsequently, his office submitted a full claim that was paid by by my school claims insurance. No call back from his office to resolve the double billing for his services are coming after repeated calls to his office. The office staff is a disaster.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

Sent here because they use low radiation x-ray. So low X-ray did not detect my issue. My complaint pain in a specific tooth, that I could point to, filling fell out & food getting stuck. Dr. Sulzbach says 2 other root canals prob bad that are causing the pain. Has two root canals redone but pain persists. Now he is able to see and treats area of initial complaint. After his office calls my insurance they decide to do a cap instead of overlay because of what insurance will pay. Turns out the max had been reached and they paid nothing. I had procedures done over 2 year period but all was submitted to insurance in one year. When CAPs came in I scheduled an appointment. Day of appointment Dr. Sulzbach's office calls and cancels my appointment because either the caps didn't come in or they can't find them. Calls to the office are very difficult to get past pre-recordings, when answered they refuse to answer your question if you speaking to the office or after hours service.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2014

Never submitted my preapproval, so had to pay cash. After I paid cash for an anti-snoring device, he told me I'd need the surgery instead. Wasted $3000.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2013

Excellent dentist - extremely knowledgeable and approachable. Recommended cost-effective treatment and great result.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2011

I visited Dr. Stephen Sulzbach at Acclaim Dental Group (used to be Elden Dental Care) and was highly impressed! He was extremely kind, explained all of my treatment options in detail and is giving me an amazing new smile with veneers so I no longer have any chipped, broken or crowded teeth - I am so excited about the result! All in all I am really glad that I came across this practice - Dr. Sulzbach is a real find!

Submitted March 9, 2007