Ratings for Dr. Marina Krepkh

Amazing, caring, soft spoken doctor. She made my usually nervous daughter so comfortable that she didn't want to leave the room. All my questions were answered with a patience and in non-judgemental matter. I know my daughter will be having a wonderful experience in Dr. Krepkh's office!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

Not only an excellent dentist,but also a wonderful and warm-hearted human being. She made my kid's dental experience into the fairy tale! Her voice is soft, her touch is gentle and my daughter can't stop talking about how beautiful Dr. Marina is.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

Simply the best! The level of professionalism, knowledge, compasion that my kids experienced during their treatment by Dr.Krepkh can not compare to any other previous dental experiences. Great doctor, amazing person! I wish I could be her patient. She was recommended by few of my friends and I would pass on the recommendation to anyone in search of fun, caring and painless dentist!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2015

Dr. Krepkh is a talented and skillfull dentist. She adores kids and kids love her back. I have never witnessed such an amount of patience, compassion and professionalism in a dental office before. She made my daughter very comfortable during few visits she needed to fill some cavities.The most amazing thing was that my little girl enjoyed every minute of it. She connects with the kids on some special level. Truly amazing experience!!!

flag | Submitted November 27, 2013

We visited Dr. Marina Krepkh with our twins. What an amazing experience! Besides her being a professional and skillful dentist she is a wonderful person. Very attentive and gentle. She talks to the kids like they are her friends and immediately earns their trust. One of the kids needed few cavities filled. When Dr. Marina was working on him, it seemed like magic. He had no idea he got his injection. She talked to him during entire procedure, encouraging him and making him feel like a Superman. He has been asking when he can go back there since the day we left the office and was very disappointed that it wont happen for another 6 months. I was recommended by few of my friends whose kids admire Dr. Krepkh. And now I know why : she was born to be in this profession. It seems like she really loves what she does!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2013

I have never expected my sons to have such amazing experience at the dentist office. They both are very nervous about anything that has to do with doctors. But Dr. Krepkh spoke to them so softly in her sweet and gentle voice, that they were mesmorized (and so was I). She explained every step of procedure step by step while doing examination and cleaning. My oldest who is 6 had no cavities. However, my 4 year old had to return twice to have 3 cavities filled. It went so smoothly. he was not aware of a numbing shot she gave him and thought that she was painting Spiderman on his teeth, rather then putting a filling. When he left, he asked me if we can come back tomorrow and was upset when I told him that we wont see Dr. Marina for the next 6 months. She is truly a great doctor and an amazing and caring person!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2013

We had visited many kids' dentists and Dr. Kreph was the only one who offered treatment that we were looking for! She is great, caring and knowledgable doctor!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2011

Very sweet and knowlegeble doctor. My twins had a very positive and fun experience.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2011

This was an amazing experience for my daugher with Dr. Krepkh. Dr. Krepkh is extremely knowledgeble and nice with my child. I will definately recommend this doctor to all my friends and their kids.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2011

very nice doctor she woes very good to my child.it take her a wile before he open his mouth

flag | Submitted May 9, 2011

Dr. Marina Krepkh's Credentials

• New York University College Of Dentistry (Grad. 2001)