Ratings for Dr. Laris A. Stumpos

Caring and professional dentist and staff. I have great confidence in Dr. Stumpos and I believe her work is extraordinary!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2016

Excellent Dentist, warm,caring and a true professional. I have and will continue to recommend her to anyone in need of her outstanding skills.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

Great Dentist! She is very caring and professional. The office staff is also really nice. I would recommend her office to anyone looking for a great Dentist.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2012

After choosing 3 dentists from ratemds.com that appeared to have good ratings. I made an appointment with Dr. Stumpos. I am very glad that I did. I had a regular cleaning, some x-rays, and a check up. I found the entire staff very helpful, knowledgable, friendly, and professional. I have never felt so confident about the dental care that I was receiving and look forward to coming back.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2008

Dr. Stumpos is a great dentist who takes great care in ensuring I have a fantastic smile. She currently is straightening my teeth with Invisalign and is very sensitive to my comfort when I am in her chair. She seems very meticulous, and strives for perfection.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2007