Ratings for Dr. Evgeni Goriounov

Let me tell you something about this dude))). I have a top of the line insurance which covers absolutely everything. You know the feeling when nurse asking why you not coming back to the office and giving you a monthly calls by "mistake"! I started to work on teeth in Midtown dentistry and spent almost 10 grand believing in professionals. After some time I felt that something is going wrong. Constant discomfort and disturbances in the mouth, bad odor, they even charged me 400 annually for some things insurance "did not cover". I had several roots repaired and crowns posted. Finally I give up on that "professional" and decided to move. I went to providers website and checked for a doctor near by. First visit was totally confusing, he came on silver HD and showed non-typical for US customer care))). He told me and SHOWED on X-rays (you have to be an imbecile not to see and understand) all the "perfect" job made by Midtown "professionals"! I spent another two years to fix with Eugene that mistakes. Installed two implants and three crowns in his office. For today it is more then 5 years all my family with him. There are more then 5 families from my work attending his office based on my recommendation; some ladies are coming from Westchester by TAXI! And all girls including my wife hate him))) Hay, guys, proper cleaning is painful! But all of them are still there after trying several different offices. My wife says the cleaning he does is most painful and longest, but it is THE DENTIST performed cleaning, not a nurse or dental assistant. The way it should be done! Since 2015 I had no cavities or any other issues with teeth. Absolutely happy with everything and slightly jealous about his new Dodge Ram. In conclusion I would say if you need some kind of dental psychiatrist then avoid him. He talks dental business and does dental business at top quality standards!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

He is the best doctor. All procedures done perfectly and never needed adjustments

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

Very rude, disrespectful, arrogant prick! His lab produces cheap low-quality crowns, with questionable noble metal quantities. The metal looks black under porcelain crowns and leaves a terrible taste the mouth for months after work was done. The doctor does not ever communicate his decisions, does not care whether you're happy, does not even try to resolve issues/concerns. After 5 visits to get zirconium crowns, ended up with porcelain, without my consent!!!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

Good doctor... However, rude, impatient and does not take the time to explain or ask him questions. Hard to deal, never know when its his good or bad day.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2015

Very Rude ! he don't understand that the person siting in the chair is in pain. He almost yelled at me when I was asking him to stop in-between. Horrible Person !

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

This dentist is horrible! Was unprofessional, had no manners and was very rude. Would never see him again!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2014

Worst Dentist to visit !!! Visiting him was a nightmare for me... He couldn't even spare a minute to explain the things... Didnt even look me... Waste of money !!!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2014

Wonderful dentist. Super brilliant and caring and is fair with pricing if uninsured.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

great dentist. highly recommended. my whole family now goes to him, after searching high and low for an honest and knowledgeable dentist- we finally found one. He does all the work himself. Only has one asisstant/secretary who is great. he will give you options and the best price. he works very hard!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2012

Dr. G is fantastic! He made me fell happy. I want to continue to see him for the rest of my life. He is very smart and knowledgeable. He is perfectionist and works very hard Monday thru Saturday. Dr. G is very cute, has nice curly hair, and always smells good. He looks Italian, but he is Russian. I recommend him to all people that are looking for an excellent dentist. Dr. G is exceptional. I thank him for making me smile always.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2010