You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Evgeni Goriounov

flag | Submitted November 6, 2015

Very Rude ! he don't understand that the person siting in the chair is in pain. He almost yelled at me when I was asking him to stop in-between. Horrible Person !

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

flag | Submitted December 16, 2014

Worst Dentist to visit !!! Visiting him was a nightmare for me... He couldn't even spare a minute to explain the things... Didnt even look me... Waste of money !!!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2014

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

great dentist. highly recommended. my whole family now goes to him, after searching high and low for an honest and knowledgeable dentist- we finally found one. He does all the work himself. Only has one asisstant/secretary who is great. he will give you options and the best price. he works very hard!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2012

Dr. G is fantastic! He made me fell happy. I want to continue to see him for the rest of my life. He is very smart and knowledgeable. He is perfectionist and works very hard Monday thru Saturday. Dr. G is very cute, has nice curly hair, and always smells good. He looks Italian, but he is Russian. I recommend him to all people that are looking for an excellent dentist. Dr. G is exceptional. I thank him for making me smile always.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2010

Very good dentist..never really liked going to the dentist but he made me feel very comfortable..knew what he was talking about and followed up with me a week after to make sure everything was fine..only thing that sucked was that hes not in the office when he has an appointment and has to be called in even when I made the appointment at least a week prior..otherwise I'd def recommend him

flag | Submitted March 10, 2009

I decided to visit Doctor Goriounov yesterday after reading the great reviews. I am so glad I did. I’m usually just an observer and rarely ever make comments, but I felt this doctor deserves the recognition. He took his time and was thorough with the examination. His office is a comfortable environment with the latest equipment. My search for a good dentist has finally ended! I would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2008

Very nice, clean office with new equipments. He was nice, made me feel comfortable on first visit.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2008

Dr. Evgeni Goriounov's Credentials

Delta Dental

Updates

• A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Good doctor... However, rude, impatient and does not take the time to explain or ask him questions. Hard to deal, never know when its his good or bad day."

November 6, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Very Rude ! he don't understand that the person siting in the chair is in pain. He almost yelled at me when I was asking him to stop in-between. Horrible Perso..."

September 29, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This dentist is horrible! Was unprofessional, had no manners and was very rude. Would never see him again!"

December 16, 2014
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Worst Dentist to visit !!! Visiting him was a nightmare for me... He couldn't even spare a minute to explain the things... Didnt even look me... Waste of money..."

November 14, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Wonderful dentist. Super brilliant and caring and is fair with pricing if uninsured."

October 8, 2014