Ratings for Dr. Evgeni Goriounov

He is the best doctor. All procedures done perfectly and never needed adjustments

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

Very rude, disrespectful, arrogant prick! His lab produces cheap low-quality crowns, with questionable noble metal quantities. The metal looks black under porcelain crowns and leaves a terrible taste the mouth for months after work was done. The doctor does not ever communicate his decisions, does not care whether you're happy, does not even try to resolve issues/concerns. After 5 visits to get zirconium crowns, ended up with porcelain, without my consent!!!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

Good doctor... However, rude, impatient and does not take the time to explain or ask him questions. Hard to deal, never know when its his good or bad day.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2015

Very Rude ! he don't understand that the person siting in the chair is in pain. He almost yelled at me when I was asking him to stop in-between. Horrible Person !

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

This dentist is horrible! Was unprofessional, had no manners and was very rude. Would never see him again!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2014

Worst Dentist to visit !!! Visiting him was a nightmare for me... He couldn't even spare a minute to explain the things... Didnt even look me... Waste of money !!!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2014

Wonderful dentist. Super brilliant and caring and is fair with pricing if uninsured.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

great dentist. highly recommended. my whole family now goes to him, after searching high and low for an honest and knowledgeable dentist- we finally found one. He does all the work himself. Only has one asisstant/secretary who is great. he will give you options and the best price. he works very hard!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2012

Dr. G is fantastic! He made me fell happy. I want to continue to see him for the rest of my life. He is very smart and knowledgeable. He is perfectionist and works very hard Monday thru Saturday. Dr. G is very cute, has nice curly hair, and always smells good. He looks Italian, but he is Russian. I recommend him to all people that are looking for an excellent dentist. Dr. G is exceptional. I thank him for making me smile always.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2010

Very good dentist..never really liked going to the dentist but he made me feel very comfortable..knew what he was talking about and followed up with me a week after to make sure everything was fine..only thing that sucked was that hes not in the office when he has an appointment and has to be called in even when I made the appointment at least a week prior..otherwise I'd def recommend him

flag | Submitted March 10, 2009