Ratings for Dr. Rhoderick J. Manadero

Down to earth and a really nice guy! Answered all my questions and concerns. I am really happy with his service and his staff. I highly recommend his practice!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2013

Dr M is friendly, never lets me wait, and always makes me feel like a million bucks. He is very busy, but always takes time out to make me feel important. He is up to date with all the new techniques. I know I'm in the best hands with him. I love his massage therapists and assistant too, always a smile from them. They go out of their way to provide the best. I will recommend him to everyone I meet.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2013

Very helpful, knowledgeable and friendly. On time, no wait, not even after I had him wait because I was filling out a paper I forgot to print out off their website. They are so nice. He has magic hands, always fixes my neck, and I'm so happy I went after a friend referred me to him, and I love all the therapies they offer. The massage therapist/s he uses are awesome, they always listen to where I'm hurting and will remember what I told them at a previous visit. I love how they'll file my insurance for me, so understanding where money's concerned. Caring and exceptional, that's the bottomline at this practice.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2011

Dr. Manadero has great bedside manner and really cares about my well being. I came in with frequent headaches and low back pain and now I have no pain for the first time in years! After seeing Dr. Manadero, I would not go to anyone else.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2007

Dr. Rhoderick J. Manadero's Credentials

• Life Chiropractic College - West (Grad. 2002)