Ratings for Dr. Amir A. Yeganehjoo

I have been a patient of Dr. Y for several years. I was having extreme side effects from pain medications when I first visited him for excruciating back and hip pain. I could not sit or stand in one position for more than a few minutes. He was able to reduce my pain the first visit and the pain was gone in only a few more visits. He provides nutritional guidance as well. My daughter receives treatment for chronic migraine pain and insomnia. My son and daughter have been effectively treated for sports injuries. I like that he takes his time during adjustments and tells me what he is going to do before he does it. I have been to another chiropractor in the past who was a bit rough, to say the least. I will now only go to Dr. Y for adjustments. He seems truly interested in providing quality care for my entire family. I highly recommend Dr. Y to family and friends, expecially those who are new to chiropractic medicine.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2011

Great Care! I didn't have a wait time! Wow, that was a change Dr. Y is professional and offers high quality care or his patients.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2010

Dr. Y is the best chiropractor ever! He truly cares for his patients by reminding them how chiropractic care is good for the body and he is someone that you can trust when it comes to your health!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2009

He was very informative, his bedside manor was incredible. He spent 1 hour on my initial visit. Defiantly, a change from the 5 minute Chiropractic adjustments.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2009

Great doctor spent more time than I have seen any doctor spend in a while. For the only person who wrote a negative review. I would say learn how to spell you really do lose your credibility when you can’t even get a simple word right let alone the degree of the doctor you are visiting. It is for ignorant people like you that he goes by Andrew if you can’t get English right I find it hard to imagine you trying to pronounce a foreign name.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2009

Such a friendly and nice person he is. I just got back from china from a long time and didn't have access to a Chiropractor back home and my back pain was getting worse untill i returned back to Texas and a classmate recommended him..i've gone to him 4-5 times and I already feel pain free.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2008

Goes the extra mile!! Dr. Y is an amazing doctor. We have been to some who get me in, and out in 5 minutes and charge a whole lot! Dr. Y asked me questions, not only about my neck and back, but my general wellness, how I feel, any problems I have that may be stress related. He is the first chiropractor who has checked my blood pressure and even recommended a MD who found I had high blood pressure that needed to be treated. He truly cares about me and my family’s health. We are recommending him to all our friends and relatives.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2007

I think Dr. Andrews treatment was great, he spent time and explained everything about my spine and my diagnosis. I will continue with him and refer my family and friends

flag | Submitted May 26, 2007

WHY DOES (MY) DR. GO BY ANDREW WHEN HIS REAL NAME IS AMIR? I FOUND THAT DISTURBING.WHY WOULD BE TRY TO HIDE HIS REAL NAME? IS THERE SOMETHING WRONG WITH HIM? HIS SKILLS ARE SOMEWHAT LESS THAN WHAT WOULD BE EXPECTED FOR SOMEONE THAT HAS A DEGREE IN CHIROPRACTY? I WILL NOT BE RETURNING. I LEFT THE OFFICE FEELING WORSE THAN WHEN I WENT IN.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2007