Ratings for Dr. Tuyen T. Nguyen

I went in attempting to find a primary care doctor. The other doctor didn't agree with pain medicine for long term treatment where that is what the VA wants me to do. The VA will write my scripts. I think that it is better if one doctor writes the medication. There were no hard feelings. The other doctor's nurse had failed to address results I received by mail. She had no idea what I was talking about even though she was reading my file. I felt this was disorganized. When arriving at Dr. Nguyen's office the nurse asked why I changed. I was honest. She then called the other doctor's office about my record's. I heard her conversation. When the other office acknowledged they knew of the medicine reason. Then the new doctor's nurse responded well she thinks you are disorganized too. Then I heard her talk tell the doctor like I was an addict. When I informed the doctor, she couldn't move past the medicine portion and neglected to address her nurse's behavior.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2012

There is no better practicing primary care physician in North America.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2011

Great doctor who cares most about YOU, the patient!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2010

Dr. Nguyen seems to be very competent. Her staff is friendly and makes you feel comfortable. The only drawback is the wait time. I've never waited less than 30 mins, to be seen. Maybe it will improve with time. I would recommend her. She is willing to listen and find a solution. I like her.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2010

I feel Dr.Nguyen is very caring and patient. She treats me, my mom, and my special needs sister. She is very patient with my sister, letting her explain for herself even though it takes her some time to get things out. She even asks me how they are when Im at my visits and she always makes sure you get results and information promptly. I feel at ease with her and I feel very understood. I also am very happy with her nurse and the office staff. They are friendly, curtious, and helpful. They take a true interest in YOU. I highly recommend Dr. Nguyen

flag | Submitted April 3, 2007

Dr. Tuyen T. Nguyen's Credentials

• University Of Louisville School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

(General) - Hmo