Ratings for Dr. Daxx D. Dunn

Terrible staff combined with an uncaring doctor sums it up.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

This is the worst doctor's office ever!!!!! They are rude, over priced, and do not care about their patients! Run the other direction if you want to feel like a valued customer and have a prescription that you trust.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

Dr. Dunn was the fourth doctor I visited in an attempt to find contacts that would work with my Astigmatism. The previous doctors told me I was not a candidate for contacts after only one fitting. I was afraid I was stuck with glasses forever. Dr. Dunn spent several months and numerous office visits in a quest to find contacts that fit exactly and tweak my prescription to match the exact orientation needed to correct my vision. He has the patience of a saint and the skill to accomplish what no one else was able to accomplish. I can see perfectly and my life has been immensely improved thanks to Dr. Dunn. Additionally, his office staff is AMAZING. They help fully understand the costs involved, how my insurance works, and explain the many options available to me to ensure I get the most care for my money. I cannot recommend this office enough.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2012

Dr. Dunn treats me and my two kids. He is very professional and thorough. He offers a retinal scan which eliminates the need to have our eyes dialated and is much more comfortable for all of us. I would recommend Dr. Dunn for all ages.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

I received individualized attention from Dr. Dunn when having the exam and choosing frames. He helped choose frames for me and my child and did a really good job. My child was very comfortable with him and I did notice his concern for my childs eye issues that are now being treated. He remembers both of us each time we visit so I feel like a person, not a file. I do reccomend Dr. Dunn.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2007

Dr. Daxx D. Dunn's Credentials

• Northeastern Ohio Universities College Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Oxford