Ratings for Dr. Kelli G. HALL

If the hospital might lose money she is ready for your family member to be moved to Hospice.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2013

Dr Applegate was very punctual, I got in to see her right at my scheduled appointment time. Not only did she address my current issue but took the time to follow up previous issues and asked a lot of questions about my current health. She was very thurow and not rush threw the appointment like most doctors do.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2011

Waited over an hour several times for a five minute visit. She also gave my daughter the wrong dose of medicine. Was very aloof in answering my questions. Seemed too busy doing nothing to look further into medical problems.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2011

I want to be fair here. Perhaps it was a bad day for Dr. Applegate, but I felt rushed and felt she was very condesending.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2010

This is the first time in all my 59 yrs of life that I felt I was in the hands of a healer....not just a practitioner doing a job.I have never been alloted so much time and personal attention from a physician. She truly cares about the individual, and does not see you as just a cluster of symptoms to be dealt with. My husband feels the same way. We know we are in capable hands. That gives us an astounding feeling of peace of mind and security. We are grateful every day that we are being gently and carefully cared for by this exceptional physican.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2008

Dr. Applegate asked all the right questions, even ones I didnt think to ask. I have never had a doctor who was so through or who made me feel so comfortable.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2007

Dr. Kelli G. HALL's Credentials

• University Of Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)