Ratings for Dr. Clovis E. Manley

The whole staff is top notch. I see Shannon kratzer one of the nurse practitioner there. She's been like a doctor,nurse,therapist,and a friend to me. I just recently moved out of town and I don't know how I'm going to replace her and the whole staff at Plaza Park Family Practice. Which when I do come back on town to visit family. I will be making appointment to be seen and visit. Also they've always made me feel comfortable and know that my well being was always the most important thing to them.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

Dr. Clovis E. Manley is a wonderful physician with a top notch staff! He is very concerned, caring, and a superb listener. He did an excellent job explaining things to me in terms I could easily understand. I trust him absolutely with my health, and intend to be his patient for many, many years to come!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2014

I agree with all of the statements. The turnaround with employess there is concerning. A different nurse practishioner every time. They throw too much medicine at you also. I am thinking its all about the $$ too. Always wanting a return visit....

flag | Submitted January 18, 2011

Dr. Manley and his staff are excellent. I love that you can be seen by Dr. Manley, himslef, everytime, if you prefer, or, you may be seen by one of his nurse practioners, which are all very efficient and thourough. It works out perfectly for my family. My children prefer the younger females, I prefer the older females, and my husband prefers Dr. Manley. They are very accomodating to me and my family. We will be moving out of the area soon and I am terribly upset because I know I will not find the same type of healthcare.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2010

I agree with the entry below. You never see the same people as the visit before. Also, it seems he wants to see you quite frequently. I am too busy to come back every 6 weeks when not a dang thing is wrong. I think he likes his money.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2009

You see a different person every time you go to see him. I rarely see him. I always see one of his nurses and a different one every time. It seems like they are more interested in the number of patients then the quality of care.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2009

Dr. Manley and his staff are always punctual and take the time to listen. When you first walk in it seems a bit hectic and one might think the care would be minimalistic; but quite to the contrary, the office is very well staffed and everyone does their job efficiently to get the patients seen and give everyone plenty of attention. My parents had gone to Dr. Manley in the past and he always gave them the highest quality care . This is why I now send my entire family to this wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2008

Dr.Manley is very thorough in his examinations and treatments. Would recomend him highly to anyone seeking a new physician

flag | Submitted April 21, 2007

Dr. Clovis E. Manley's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Medical Mutual Of Ohio