Ratings for Dr. Michael J. Moskal

The Doctor treats Workers comp. Patients like pests. He avoids necessary procedures to keep costs for the Employer down and provides inadequate care for Workers comp Patients. He is a disgrace to His profession!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2017

flag | Submitted May 23, 2012

Love the doctor, love the staff. Always available when we have questions. PT staff on site is wonderful! Can't say enough good stuff about Dr Moskal

flag | Submitted November 30, 2011

The doctor and his staff in my opinion were very arrogant, obnoxious, condescending and plain rude.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2011

This office is awesome! The doctor and entire staff work as a "well oiled machine". Whenever I have had questions or needed help with something there is always someone I can speak with and offer help. I also can't say enough about this doctor, he is extremely thorough and gets straight to the point. You can really tell this doctor and his staff care about their patients.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2008

The staff was terrible. I was trying to get information on my visit and was told that I could only be told that I was there for an appointment setup by my WC case worker. Even after I kept trying to get information on the appointment, I got told the same thing. I was asked to leave and I did so after filing a complaint.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2007

Dr. Michael J. Moskal's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1990)

MB Health