Ratings for Dr. Vincent A. Viscomi

I was very pleased with my visits with dr. viscomi and the staff. On my first visit the other patients waiting were chatting and so "upbeat". I think this was because the atmosphere was so relaxing. So glad he was recommended and I told many people how wonderful he is and takes time explaining everything.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2013

Doctor Viscomi is Very Profossional & Knowledgeable. He is very serious about getting his patiences the best care possible. He has a great attitude. Doctor Viscomi has always taken his time and answered all of my questions; he did not rush me in and out, instead he took the time to fully evaluate my situation. Doctor Viscomi is very easy to talk to and has a wonderful personality! I highly recommend Doctor Viscomi!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2013

Exceptional physician. He has passion as well as compassion in his care. He listens. He does all he can to heal. The best doctor in Chattanooga!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2009

DR VINCENT A. VISCOMI, MD - DIPLOMATE AMERICAN BOARD OF SLEEP MEDICINE I HAVE BEEN GOING TO HIM FOR 5 YEARS. HE IS A FINE DOCTOR. I HAVE NO PROBLEMS WITH HIM AT ALL. HE LISTENS TO ME AND I AM COMFORTABLE TELLING HIM ANYTHING. HE IS AT MEMORIAL HOSPITAL REGIONAL SLEEP CENTER IN CHATTANOOGA TN PHONE IS 423-495-7378.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2007

Dr. Vincent A. Viscomi's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1981)