Ratings for Dr. Christina L. Cain-Swope

Too busy to have any real concern/care for her patients.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

I was a new patient with Dr. Cain Swope pregnant with my second child. She never stayed in the room more than 2 minutes and while she was in there was always looking down and writing in my chart with her body never facing towards me even while I was speaking to her. The office is extremely dirty and small. My husband is in the medical profession and we were both speechless after the way we were treated on my last visit there at 13 wks pregnant. I honestly think she has a lot of personal issues. I also thought long and hard about taking some form of action to complain.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2009

Dr. Cain-swope gave me my very first pap smear. She was very patient and extremely gentle. She took the time to explain every detail with me, she made sure that I was comfortable, and took time to talk to me about all of my questions and concerns, considering I had just begun having sex. I would recommend her to any family member and close friend!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2009

Poor medical skills, doesn't listen to her patients, unwilling to suggest other alternatives.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2008

Friendly. Uses codes that will maximize insurance payment. Sympathetic.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2008

I felt this doctor would not take the time to adequately address my concerns about my daughter. I felt the staff was very rude. I felt the doctor did not review the pathology reports adequately. I felt the staff was intimidating to my daughter. I feel strongly enough to persue action with the medical boards governing medicine in Tennessee. I felt bad because the doctor could have talked with me personally. I felt like the doctors representative (staff) did treat me like a human being. I also feel bad enough to contact the insurance provider and complain and have their monies paid returned to them. In my opinion, there are adequate reasons for concern. Thank you.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2007

Dr. Christina L. Cain-Swope's Credentials

• Portuguese

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1995)