Ratings for Dr. Dinesh K. Chawla

dr Chawla excellent knowledge base with diseases of the eye. great bedside manner. always availeable to his patients. small practice vibe vs. large bureaucratic outfits,

flag | Submitted February 19, 2017

Wait for hours, misdiagnosed me. Best thing I did was find another doctor.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2012

I was referred to have a nodule removed under my lower eyelid. I waited over 4.5 hours for about 20 minutes of face time over 3 visits. I walked out of the last one without ever seeing the Dr. The woman next to me had waited over 2.5 hours. Horrible waste of time. Go elsewhere unless your time means nothing to you.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2009

The absolutely worst doctor in ophthalmology period. Disgusting, dirty office. This guy has ruined the vision of many and I warn you to go elsewhere before it's too late and your vision is gone. This guy's knowledge is so limited and his diagnostic tests are poorly done by under-trained technicians. For the sake of your health and your vision, find a reputable eye doctor STAT.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2009

This doctor treated my husband, who had ocular melanoma. He is top in his field and treated us very well.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2006

Dr. Dinesh K. Chawla's Credentials

• Maulana Azad Med Coll, Univ Of Delhi, New Delhi, Delhi, India (Grad. 1969)