Ratings for Dr. Kelly Herbelin-Farrar

She is the epitome of a family doctor. She's a great listener, which makes her a great diagnostician. When she needs to she makes the right referrals. She gently encourages/ pushes me to take better care of myself. And I never feel rushed. The office staff is great in person, and responsive by phone.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

Best doctor I have ever had! I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2012

This is the best doctor ever! I am frequently sick, she is always kind,compassionate and understanding. Never unhappy, or gives me the impression that she is running late, or doing her job. Reall connects with me as a patient. Fantastic! I would give her a rating of 10 if i could

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011

I feel as though this doctor has provided me the best care that I have ever received. She is an all in one doctor and seems to have a solution to almost every issue that I encounter. She has been a fantastic physician!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2007

Dr. Kelly Herbelin-Farrar's Credentials

• University Of California, San Diego School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Commercial Insurance Company
Healthnet
Molina
Multiplan

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "She is the epitome of a family doctor. She's a great listener, which makes her a great diagnostician. When she needs to she makes the right referrals. She gent..."

July 1, 2015