Ratings for Dr. Khai T. Vu

Khai Vu is the worst oncologist I have ever dealt with. He is the reason why my mother relapsed and he is very defensive during appointment's don't want to listen to patients. Please avoid at all cost!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

Dr. Khai Vu is my hematologist. He has been treating me for four years now. So far, I am deeply impressed with the standard of care I received from Dr. Vu. He is available to patients even after hours. He would go above and beyond for his patients. I have seen so many doctors throughout my life, but Dr Vu is by far the most professional and caring doctor any patient could have. His staff is equally helpful and caring. Dr. Khai Vu takes time with his patients during consultations, he is simply a very dedicated doctor who cares for his patients.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2014

Dr. Vu is my mother's. He is very professional and very caring.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2011

Dr Vu is my doctor for my cancer treatments. He is a very good and caring doctor. His staffs are great and very helpful.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2011

Dr. Khai Vu was very caring and helpful!!! He's a great doctor and I highly recommend him to cancer patients.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2009

Doctor Vu was my father's doctor. Doctor Vu was kind, caring, understanding and was available to answer our questions. Overall, I rate Doctor Vu as being the best oncologist/hematologist in the area!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2006

Dr. Khai T. Vu's Credentials

• Cantonese

• University Of California, Irvine, California College Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Assurant