Ratings for Dr. John F. Lalonde

I LOVE my Dr. His office is very friendly. They always ask how I'm doing when I call. I've needed lab results a couple times, and they've had them available for pick up within minutes. On a couple of crisis in our family, I called as soon as they opened and was told to come right in, no appointment needed. I like this doctor because he listens carefully to me. When I've been short on finances, he's modified my meds to my budget. I consider him a friend as well as my Dr.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2011

As a D.O. Dr. Lalonde is quite knowledgeable with a great bedside manner. He listens carefully to everything you say, then forms his opinions/diagnosis/tests. Seems to truly know his field (which is quite broad). Great, clean, modern facilities with physical therapy equipment and physicians also on the premises. Records are immediately computerized and prescriptions are transmitted quickly to your pharmacy. Honest and fair on financial issues. One thing: his staff is young and has caused me a few scheduling and communication issues with the Doctor on more than one occasion. So if you insist on speaking with the Doctor directly (he is available via email), you'll do okay. The Doctor is definitely worth the extra effort you may have to make.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2009

Listens very well, seems like he really cares about the things I tell him. He's a very warm person. Nurses are nice too.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2006

Dr. John F. Lalonde's Credentials

• Western U Hlt Sci Col Osteo Med Of The Pacific, Pomona Ca 91766 (Grad. 1998)

Providence