Ratings for Dr. Scott A. Green

I felt Dr Green was very friendly and informative, I didn't feel rushed and he answered all of my questions. I would recommend him to others, it was a pleasant experience.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

What an ego! I'd rather have a Dr. with actual skills.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

Avoid at all cost! Very Rude and Impatient, has zero compassion for his patients and no bedside manner. Request new doctor if you see him on your paper work. Do not let him near you with a Knife and ask him to wash his hands every time he enters a room. Not enough space to go into detail.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

Absolutely horrid, had surgery and two weeks later was emitted to the E.R. for serious infection inside the surgical site. This guy is horrible and has zero skills. Avoid at all costs!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

This doctor is rude and disrespectful, just like the review I just read he gave me a shot in my shoulder he plunged that needle in me so hard and he did not care one once about the pain HE CAUSED. Not only that usually when given a shot they will give you a warning like this will hurt a little or your going to fell and so anyway some kind of warning, just remember I given this shot in my back area and I had bo idea about the pain he was going to cause me. Got to the window cause he wants me to go back in a month, gave the girl the paper NEVER made an appointment and will NEVER go to this place AGAIN.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2015

my complaint is with this place mostly. i think the only good doc's here are reagan and chokshi. but i saw the nurse practitioner recently and they in day 4 have not got around to asking which test i need. they're impatient now with me calling, while i sit in pain still. they've done nothing but take an xray and sent me away. i saw green once and he almost sent me thru the window jabbing me 'does this hurt?'. last i saw him. i'm sorry i went here now. i should have gone to drs in norwich. don't waste your money or insurance here. unless you have 1 of the 2 drs i mentioned.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

This Doctor has no bedside manner. Very rude and downright mean. DId not order any tests just PT. Would not allow me to speak or ask questions. Yelled at me when I almost fell getting out of my wheelchair.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2014

I don't have enough space to write about how awful my experience was with this Dr. STAY AWAY!! RUN! Do anything you can to see another Dr!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2013

He had a diagnosis in mind before he even talked to me or looked at my X-rays. He planned on giving me a cortisone injection, insisting that there were no side effects what so ever. I said multiple times I did not want the injection and that I wanted to look into it and he gave a rude remark. He ignores symptoms and diagnoses whatever is easy and requires surgery.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2012

flag | Submitted September 27, 2012

Dr. Scott A. Green's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1975)

Top Hospitals in Putnam, CT