Ratings for Dr. Christopher C. Harrington

Dr. Harrington is a good physician. His front desk is less desirable.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

Was treated for months for acid reflux and almost died of a heart attack.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

Absolutely the FINEST, most caring doctor I have ever seen, and a very godly man as well. He always listens to me carefully, keeps up-to-date on the latest treatments, returns calls promptly, gives good referrals, and is always willing to work with you. The only complaint I have is that the wait can often be quite long...but to me that's minor, since I want him to take the same time and care with his other patients as he does with me. He gave my husband and I physicals when we were in the process of adopting. Both of us have health issues, and he discussed both the issues AND the way we are handling them in his report. We now have a wonderful son who is just perfect for us, partly as a result of Dr. Harrington's report (the agency reported that we would be better suited to an older child, and this was a great decision.) I just cannot say enough good things about Dr. Harrington. God bless him!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2013

I was actually diagnosed with my thyroid condition from him. Overall not a bad doc. Just have to wait awhile atleast 30 min wait. He is thourough. The nurse accidently read the wrong patient chart. He would offer some insights. He wouldn't rule anything out unless he had blood test to back up evidence.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2012

I had been with Dr. Harrington since 2005, before he moved from King George County. The reason that I stopped going to him was not that he was a bad doctor, quite the contrary. The reason is simple... his daughter in-law works the front desk and she is completely incompetent. Missing lab work, files, appointments... the new thing is to call you ever 3 months or less to try and book an physical. If he changed his office staff I would reconsider going back to him... but they make the whole experience of going to a doctor AWFUL.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2011

He is great with children as well as adults! He will listen to your questions and concerns and not make you feel like you are being rushed. He truly cares about his patients and i recomend him highly!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2008

He is the one doctor that i have been to that i can truly say he cares about his patients well being. He will bend over backwards to give you the medical care you need. Make and appointment by calling their new location in massaponax on south pt. parkway at 540-479-4204. You won't regret it!!!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2008

He is a very caring, hard-working doctor. He is a Christian and understands the importance of faith in healing the whol person. As far as I can tell, he stays up-to-speed on the latest treatments and medications available. He is a fine man

flag | Submitted June 24, 2007

Dr. Christopher C. Harrington's Credentials

• University Of Virginia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)