Ratings for Dr. Glenn B. Mizrach

Very caring and knowledgeable physician. Always friendly and very attentive. He spends quality time with his patients.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2011

Dr. Mizrach has been my doctor since I moved to Richmond (14 years). Extremely knowledgeable, polite, smart, and friendly. Keeps abreast of the latest developments. WIll highly recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2010

I have seen Dr. Mizrach and Dr. Powers over the years...they are always helpful and caring and make you feel you are the only patient they have and I like that feeling -the wait is sometimes long, but they have a large practice and if is worth the wait to see them.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2010

I think he cares about his patients -- there's no questioning that. But if you want a cure, don't bother with a PPO. Go straight to a specialist and save yourself both time and money.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2008

In most doctors offices I spend more time in the waiting room than with the doctor. Dr. Mizrach spent about 30 minutes with me after my physical. He is very easy to talk to, as well as not being afraid to ask questions. He really does listen to your concerns and is very knowledgable and therefore I have confidence in him. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2007

Dr. Glenn B. Mizrach's Credentials

• Tulane University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)