Ratings for Dr. Brian K. Childers

Dr Childers is an asset to the community. He genuinely cares for his patients. He and his staff are always accomodating and try to work you in when in need of medical attention!!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

Dr. Childers is always polite, friendly, and knowledgeable. His staff is wonderful, and they have treated both of my boys since birth. Even more important, he treated the boys at the boys' home I worked in with the greatest care. Dr. Childers is wonderful and so is his staff!!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

He is the best kid doctor in. Douglas I think if your child gets sick at the last minute he will see your child anyway ifg the staff or nurse tells you he can't tell them that you want to speak with him if they. Get and attitude tell doctor childers he'll take care of it he always has Martha is the sweetest nurse and Cassy I'm going to talk to him about another one of the staff

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

Dr. Childers is an amazing doctor and caring individual. It sounds to me like the person that wrote one of the ratings may be the person that is jealous of his situation now. I have used other doctors before him in this town, and he is hands down the best of the best. He is passionate, caring, and helpful. My children adore him and he has a great staff. If anyone has anything bad to say about his skills as a doctor, they are obviously mixed up. I know Dr. Childers would not judge me about my past personal experiences, so I refuse to make any judgement about his.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2011

My children have been using this doctor for 13 years. We love him!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2011

Dr. Childers has been treating all three of my kids since their birth. I feel that is a wonderful doctor that takes time to make sure parents understand the health of thier children. He goes beyond the call of duty and puts my nerves at ease. He has always given the best care to all of my kids. He takes the time to sit down and discuss questions/concerns with each patient. He is well liked in the community and gives back to the community. His staff is wonderful and pleasent! They always go out of thier way to help anyway they can. I do not know what this family would do without the services of Dr. Children. He is a very kind, caring, compassionate person that loves kids! I would recommend him to anyone that needed a pediatrican in the Douglas Georgia area! The Lott Family

flag | Submitted May 21, 2007

Dr. Brian K. Childers's Credentials

• Wv Univ Sch Of Med, Morgantown Wv 26506 (Grad. 1992)

AHC