Ratings for Dr. Laura A. Esswein

Took two months to get my child's record from her office! Very poor diagnosis from her, caused my child to have busted blood vessels under his eyes! ER was much better than her!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

Very nice staff and Dr. They have worked wonders with my allergies!!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2012

My son has been seeing her since he was 2. He is now 11 years old. We love this doctor. She is very good. My son's health has improved since seeing her.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2011

She correctly diagnosed me with an advanced condition beyond her level of expertise, but didn't admit that this was the case. She continued to treat me, incorrectly and ineffectively, which lead to my condition worsening greatly. Stear clear!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2011

I love this doctor! At last, someone who can explain asthma to me in a way I can understand. I like that she cares about me and seeks to resolve any issues I have with my medicines. After a recent trip to the ER she saw me the next day! She did not hurry me and the advice she gave to me and my family about what to do should this occur again was extremely helpful. I recommend her highly.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2009

Dr. Esswein is a VERY good allergist. She figured out my son's problem after 2 years of his being misdiagnosed. She was wonderful and got him well. She has gone the extra mile for us when my son got sinus infections and helped us to finally keep him well. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her highly to anyone. I will say that you need to be there on time for your appointments because it is highly frowned upon to be late. But they keep the office running on time because of their diligence, so it's not a bad thing at all. I'm very glad we found her!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2008

Dr. Esswein is very friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful. However, is very much in the traditional medicine box and wouldn't listen to anything I said about other causes of my symptons. Was helpful in referring to another doctor when she thought she could not longer offer me solutions or options. I would recommend her for ordinary allergy symptons and treatment.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2008

I would not recommend this doctor to anyone. My situationis worse as a result of seeing this doctor

flag | Submitted July 29, 2007

Dr. Laura A. Esswein's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Columbia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan