Ratings for Dr. Mary M. Fahsbender

flag | Submitted April 29, 2012

listens to patient; thinks outside the box and didnt push medication for my cholesterol; gave me instruction about diet and supplements first

flag | Submitted March 4, 2011

Dr. Magnusen is very nice, but doesn't seem to know much. I went to her for lower back pain and after seeing me for less than 5 min, (and with out any tests done), she said she thought I might need back surgery! I went to another Dr. and found I just needed orthotics for my shoes. I don't use her practice any more...the last time I went , I had to wait almost 2 hours.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2009

Always behind schedule, doesn't listen well or show any concern, even for children. Loves to simply hand out rx for amoxicillin and send you on your way whether you need it or not

flag | Submitted May 7, 2008

Dr is good, does not rush. She listens to what you say. Very calming. Her nurse assistant is also very nice. But office does not manage well, too many appointments for the same time. Always a long wait. Good day if you only have to wait 30 minutes after your scheduled appointment.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2007

a very good doctor

flag | Submitted July 3, 2007

Dr. Mary M. Fahsbender's Credentials

• Des Moines Univ, Coll Osteo Med & Surg, Des Moines Ia 50312 (Grad. 1988)