Ratings for Dr. Susan M. Lontkowski

She is so great. She is very sweet. She deliver my son in may of this year. She also deliver my sister 18years ago. I was so happy she was on call. Just means alot to share that.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2011

Dr. Lontkowski was a great listener and very patient. She knew her stuff. When I was itching like crazy, she was cautious, ran the necessary tests and diagnosed my cholestasis. She researched and spoke with colleagues about my condition for the best options. Unfortunately, she was out of town when I delivered, but her bedside manner was awesome, and I truly trusted her recommendations. I am happy she will still be delivering since her practice dropped ob patients. I may follow her to Gloucester for my next child.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2011

This doctor always seems to be an excellent listener and gives very good advice for a patient to follow. Trying to reach this doctor when you have a problem or question is very difficult. Phone callbacks are not received in good time by the patient.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2007

Dr. Susan M. Lontkowski's Credentials

• Duke University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Tufts Health Plans