Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth G. Lewis

Very rude. Waited an hour in the waiting room and another twenty minutes in the back before we saw her.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

Dr. Lewis is the best pediatrian in Lawton. She has taken care of my two children since birth. My oldest is 20 and my youngest is 15. Both of my boys love her. I would and have recommended her to anyone wanting a wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2009

Dr. Gail has always been a big help to our 4 children. When they are sick, she will work them in even if it's during lunch. She understands the needs of working families with sick children. All my children love her!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2009

I was unhappy with the care my son recived from this doctor she continued to precribe the same medication even though it wasn't working. Her office told us to bring our son after he cut his head open when we get there she says she can not fix so we had to take him to the ER and still had to pay for the visit when all she did was look at it and say she couldn't fix we change doctors and are sons illness has stopped.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2008

Dr. Lewis is very straight forward, which I love about her. My children love her office, makes it fun when we are waiting to be seen. My 7yr old son is quite difficult when getting his shots and I was pleased at the way her and her staff handled his fear and his struggles.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2008

Dr. Lewis has been our children's doctor for 17 years. She has been prompt on her appt. times. She gives up-to-date information about immunations, medications, and information about our children's conditions. When our youngest was born she took the time in the hospital to answer our questions regarding our daughters condition as concerned new parents instead of running and out with simply answers.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2008

Office staff is always polite and caring. Dr. Lewis has outstanding knowledge, always spends a great amount of time addressing each concern, is very straightforward, has great bedside manner, and overall is the best pediatrician in Lawton.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2008

The doctor’s waiting room and exam rooms are very nicely decorated. Although, the doctor has a very poor attitude, and treated us with contempt.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2007

Dr. Elizabeth G. Lewis's Credentials

• Univ Of Ok Coll Of Med, Oklahoma City Ok 73190 (Grad. 1982)