Ratings for Dr. Lucia L. Williams

I would not suggest her to any one. I am seeing her now hopefully going to leave. I am 31 weeks pregnant and she does not talk to me at any of my appointments all she does is come in measure my stomach and check the baby's heart beat. If I have any questions about anything it's usually the nurse that answers me. At my 28 week check up she didn't even know what blood type I was for me to get the RH negative shot. This is my first pregnancy so I didn't know about the shot until one of my coworkers had told me about it, so basically if I was never told then nothing would've ever been done about it. To me that's not a good doctor at all. You're supposed to know your patients not argue with what blood type they are. I also had some bleeding around 28 weeks and she said I was perfectly fine without checking me. She doesn't explain anything to you at all like I said earlier she doesn't really talk to you.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

I'm pregnant with my first baby, they are not helpful with anything I have a rash and they told me they can't do anything for it to go to another doctor and told me they didn't even want to see it. They have changed my due date several times and every time I call no one will answer and when I leave messages they say they do not recive them she and her staff are unprofessional and I do not recommend them at all!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

this doctor was very short she acted as if she was very busy and didnt really spend much time with me when i had appointments

flag | Submitted May 15, 2010

No bedside manner. Did not share any helpful information with husband after surgery. Had hysterectomy and needed help after discharge and no one would call me back. Primary care doctor had to contact her office for them to call me. Made comments about conditions that I never told her I had. Said pain was not related to female problems (after surgery had been performed). I am not going back and would not recommend this doctor. Locally she has been repremanded for substandard care with a patient after surgery (this was in the papers <tylerpaper.com> on 8/31/09).

flag | Submitted September 1, 2009

Dr. Williams is very short with her patients. Her staff does not return patient calls, and she has a poor bedside manor. I was very dissatisfied with her care. I would not recommend her especially to someone who is pregnant for the first time, has a high risk pregnancy, or is having any reproductive complications.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2009

flag | Submitted April 6, 2007

Dr. Lucia L. Williams's Credentials

• Saint Louis University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Jacksonville, TX