Ratings for Dr. Leslie C. Jacobs

Dr. Leslie Jacobs is a fabulous doctor. I wouldn't change doctors if you paid me to go to someone else. She has been my doctor for about 10 years . She isvery knowledgeable and is aware of my problem before she comes into the exam room . She reminds me of everything I have to get done and make sure she gets my records in one place so she is up on all my health problems. She doesn't let any of your health problems fall through the cracks. You couldn't ask for a better doctor.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2016

I made an appointment for Dr Jacobs which came highly recommended. The first appointment was 2 months out from the first time I called. I was put on a cancellation list if an appointment opened up sooner. The office did call with am opening but I was unavailable.After about a month the office manager called a said the doctor was not taking new patients. Another shady doctor in Las Vegas!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2012

Assigned very expensive tests with little or no justification/explanations. Came after us for bills that they did not submit to insurance two years after the fact. Disorganized accounts department. Disrespectful staff. In my opinion, Dr. Jacobs is only in the profession to gouge patients for tests (they own the test facility).

flag | Submitted November 7, 2011

most reviews are old, i am a recent patient (3 mos) and already looking for another doctor. they have a new computer system in the office which created havoc with records and phone calls. took me a week to get a return call; constantly wait hour and half to see dr jacobs and then she was so busy typing in the computer it was as if i wasn't there. she had farmed me out to SEVEN doctors and i had 23 tests after my initial visit when i told her my symptoms. one symptom was very high blood pressure; she said i should be careful about activities, nothing other than walking. next visit she said i was fine and i should exercise more if i want to take off weight. never mind i have shortness of breath, pounding heart, pain everywhere, diarrhea, total exhaustion. i asked her what part she played in investigating my issues and she said she was the keeper of information. she said if i was having trouble breathing go to an ENT specialist. FIND SOMEONE WHO WILL HELP YOU. no time 4 your questions.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2011

Happy to know I'm not alone. I get about 7 minutes of her time and 3 referrals to specialists. When I say I can't afford the visits, all of the sudden my calls aren't returned, my Rx's aren't refilled, by blood work isn't processed, I'm left on hold for 10-15 minutes. She actually entered the exam room one time, talking on her cell phone, telling the caller she would be leaving the office in 10 minutes. Once she leaves the exam room, you are done. Too bad if you think of another question. Her bedside manner is cold and off-putting.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2010

Dr. Leslie is awesome & very thorough. The reason she may send you for xtra tests is to thoroughly rule potential problems out. She may seem 'curt' as one person put it, however, that is her way & she may not be the Dr for everyone. She cuts to the chase & is truthfull in her diagnosis & I appreciate that - she doesn't sugar coat things. She is the first women Dr I have ever gone to & I am sticking with her forever!Instead of just passifying patients she actually takes actions. Her peers even speak very highly of her. I just think she is awesome!!!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2010

If you allow yourself to look beyond your own insecurities concerning your body, symptoms and internal chatter then you will see that Dr. Jacob's first concern is a thorough examinination of all aspects of the body. My experience with her, since 2000 has been that she takes the time if needed to discuss concerns, she is honest and frank, which I appreciate, she is prompt and friendly, and doesn't require tests that I do not need. If she catches something in your blood work that is even slightly off - she will call you personally. I appreciate her professional approach - after all - she is a doctor, not a therapist.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2010

Dr. Jacobs overbooks, and gives short curt answers and doesn't listen to what your symptons are. She recently sent me for an Upper GI. She said that she thinks I have acid reflux. I went through the test and the testing doctor asked me why she was having me take this test. He told me that I didn't have acid reflux. This is the second time that another doctor has asked me why she ran a particular test. I'm tired of being treated so rudely, and not listened to and having test after test run on me. I would not recommend her to other people and I am going to find another doctor.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2009

I think dr. Jacobs would be very good to go to if you are already experiencing symptoms of some kind. After awhile I became concerned about the number of ultra sounds and x-rays I was having done each year when no symptoms existed.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2009

Knowledgeable, caring, and thorough just begin to describe Dr. Jacobs. Her attention and time literally saved my life. Tests ordered are extensive for a reason. In my case, they revealed two small cancers which might have gone undetected. Dr. Jacobs treats the whole person and is considered the top of her profession. I have and will continue to recommend her highly.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2009

Dr. Leslie C. Jacobs's Credentials

• Loyola University Of Chicago, Stritch School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

HealthPartners