Ratings for Dr. Andrew G. Sarka

I have struggled with thyroid disorder for years and consulted many doctors about it. None was able to balance my thyroxine to a healthy level until I became a patient of Dr. Sarka. He goes out of his way in his care for his patients; his staff is friendly and professional,; and there is little to no wait time before my appointments. I feel better under Dr. Sarka's care than I have felt in years.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2011

Looking back he never really answered my questions. He was cordial so I guess I overlooked the fact that he wasn't really doing anything positive for my health.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2009

Dr. Sarka has been treating my family for more than 10 years. He is highly knowledgeable, extremely caring, and he always takes the time to listen to my concerns and issues and help with my problems. He keeps in touch with my other doctors and works with them to develop a comprehensive health care plan for me, I could not recommend a doctor any higher than Dr. Sarka. His nurse, Rose, is awesome as well. My wife has numerous health issues (she is totally disabled) and she would not go to another doctor if she was paid to do so. Dr. Sarka and Aurora Family Doctors are the best.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2009

I had a horrible experience with this doctor. He didn't seem to listen and didn't answer my questions. At the end of the appointment, he gave me a prescription drug I had no need for, for a condition for which the drug wasn't even FDA approved.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2009

Dr. Sarka is great and very responsible. He listens and has always been the ultimate professional.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2009

Dr. Sarka has been professional and wonderful every time I have seen him. His office staff is also very friendly.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

I have been seeing Dr. Sarka for many years. He has always taken me serious. He has investigated my complaints responsibly and given me information responsibly. I trust him very much.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2008

Dr. Sarka is caring, professional, ethical and above board. I would not hesitate to recommend him and his staff to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2006

Dr. Andrew G. Sarka's Credentials

• University Of Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

HealthPartners