Ratings for Dr. Richard L. McGough

Staff was friendly and respectful. Dr. McGough took his time, listened, and treated me like I actually was there for a reason and was truly in pain. He had a resident doctor come in at first to see me and he followed up and STILL took his time. LOVED HIM!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2011

Dr. McGough is a very knowledgable, calming physician. He treated our son with kindness, humor and no fear. Also, recognized our fear as a parent after surgery. Exceptional physician.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2010

Dr McGough was very knowledge. He indicated lipomas were a specialty. He was on time, although with two residents he was training, and quickly examined my MRI and laid out the options well. I asked a lot of questions about whether I could defer the procedure , whether the surgery was general or local, what happens if it gets worse over time. It turned out to be completely my decision to wait or do surgery. I decided to wait for now and I didn't feel any pressure from him to go forward. We also discussed the pros and cons of waiting vs recovery time as you get older. I would definitely recommend him. Great bedside manner and seemed very knowledgeable. Office staff was friendly and helpful

flag | Submitted September 21, 2008

He is nice, has a great sense of humor and is the first doctor for our son I have ever trusted.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2007

Dr. Richard L. McGough's Credentials

• University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

UPMC

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=127621'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.1

February 5, 2014