Ratings for Dr. Cary Rose

I felt very fortunate to have a Cardiologist/Phyiologist like Dr. Rose so close to my home. I needed tests to get my medical for my pilots license. He was professional, very thorough and most helpful and left no stone unturned. I highly recommend him. There is no better doctor.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

I had such a positive experience, I just had to comment. Dr. Rose was the only Cardiologist (my husband saw 4) that made an accurate diagnosis. Thanks to him, my husband got the cardiac bypass procedure he needed. Needless to say, we were scared. He talked us through it, and took care of my husband afer it was all over. I would recommend him without hesitation and to anyone who needs a good heart specialist. He listens and takes that extra time you need. I am convinced that my husband would not be alive right now if it weren''t for him. Whoever wrote that other review, YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF!!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2008

He truly saved my father''s life. He spends a lot more time with us than most other doctors. His skill as an electrophysilogist in implanting the defibrilator, his patience in explanations, and his caring really made the difference. I am so glad we came to Covenant.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2008