Dr. Deepak K. Lachhwani

Ratings for Dr. Deepak K. Lachhwani

Meet him when son was in hospital for intial testing, he was the one who told my husband and I our son had epilepsy. He was to the point but had excellent bedside manner! He spoke to us in a way we could understand and answered each and every question we had! After son's dishcarged he personally called every day to check on how he was doing and our family and he wasn't our son's doctor. after the complicated diagnosis and son's first doctor saying case was to complicated he took over my son's care! At every visit he is very helpful he reads my diary I write on son's seizures and my son's also he talks with my 9yr. old son and listens to his concerns and fears and answers his questions.Dr. Lachhwani is an excellent doctor in his field, other doctors can learn from his interaction with his patients and their families!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2012

Compassionate ... came to see in hospital when not on service after we had bad news. Very intelligent. VERY helpful in guiding us through process of brain surgery on infact w/ intractable epilepsy. Spoke many times on phone directly with him.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2011

He was very blunt. Did not take into account my daughters feelings and just told us to deal with it. Very disappointed. Will not go back again

flag | Submitted August 12, 2011

He is a nice Dr.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2007

Dr. Deepak K. Lachhwani's Credentials

• Gandhi Med Coll, Bhopal Univ, Bhopal, Mp, India (Grad. 1991)