Ratings for Dr. Barbara A. Etheridge

,my doctor is very thorough and has a great bedside manner and is very concerned about her patient

flag | Submitted December 25, 2014

I was recently forced to change my primary doctor. So far, I love Dr Etheridge . She's got a great personality, we laughed a lot, but she took great care to learn my health history and that of my family. I was very pleasantly surprised when she asked if she could see a folder of paperwork I brought and then asked if she could have copies made of various tests and results I had. Great doctor! Her staff however leaves a LOT to be desired. For example, I had to stop in to get a script to see a therapist. I stood at the counter, politely waiting, while one pretended to be on the phone, and the other didn't even look at me. Even if they were busy, they could have acknowledged my presence with a "be with you in a minute" or something. Also, I was told papers would be ready at a certain date and time, but when I got there, I had to wait for them to do it while I waited. Just really sloppy work by her staff. But she is still worth seeing, so I put up with them.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2014

The office could be nicer but I would not describe it as dirty - certainly not the examination rooms. Dr. Etheridge has been my doctor for 7years and has a great personality and bedside manner. When she refers you to a specialist it is because she wants to rule out problems and treat conditions to the fullest extent possible. A review of the last insurance statement I received showed me that she makes a pittance for the time she spends with each patient being paid the "allowed" amount and yet she doesn't rush through an exam. I've had plenty of test results reported to me over the phone and when she has me come back it's because we need to discuss a plan for treatment. Her tiny staff is extremely busy. What they lack in "warm and fuzzy" they make up for in courtesy and efficiency.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2013

Dr. Etheridge is the best doctor I've ever been to. Not only is she a wonderfully sweet person, she is also an excellent diagnostician. My family of 7 sees her, and she found out my father had a heart attack before he saw her and now he is on medication, and that my mother had a lump in her breast. She never makes you feel rushed, and she always makes sure to make you feel comfortable and important. I highly recommend her, and hope you enjoy her personality and expertise as much as I do.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2011

Dirty office, unfriendly staff, a dr who just wants to write referrals and get you back in to discuss test results which can be told over the phone. She just wants to bill your insurance and collect co-pays. Her staff is unfriendly. The office is small and so dirty. It's unsanitary.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2011

Dr. Etheridge is a top-notch doctor that soon becomes like a friend. She is very knowledgeable and friendly. She shows much care and concern about her patients. My entire family have been seeing since 2005. I can't say enough wonderful things about Dr. Etheridge.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2010

dr etheridge is awesome, my whole family goes there she is knowledgeable and fun she makes sure you understand what is going on and that your not confused, or she'll explain it until you do. fabulous!! fabulous!!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2010

Dr Etheridge has been our family physician for 6 years. She is a wonderful, caring physician who quickly becomes a trusted friend. You feel like you can tell her anything and so you do. Because of this qualify, she gets the information she needs to make an accurate diagnosis. You do not leave things unsaid because you feel rushed or embarassed. Dr Etheridge is smart and knowledgable and I trust both her judgement and her character.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2010

Dr. Etheridge is an excellent doctor. You feel as if you're the only patient she's seeing that day, which is the reason it never bothers me to wait for my turn. I know I will be attentively cared for when I am seen. She is very thorough and will refer her patients to specialists for more in-depth treatment if the condition or complaint warrants it. Besides her wonderful bedside manner, Dr. Etheridge has a great sense of humor and a jovial personality which put her patients at ease and makes office visits enjoyable. I wish her happy attitude would rub off on her staff which is competent but not friendly. Still, I wouldn't trade her for another doctor - she's terrific!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2009

The made a mistake booking my appointment. when I showed up at time we agreed to over the phone I was told I had to reschedule because they were overbooked that day. Their entire story seemed like a load of crap. If you're double booked that means I'd have probably been waiting for the half an hour difference anyway.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2009

Dr. Barbara A. Etheridge's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1995)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Somerset, NJ