Ratings for Dr. Georgina Cid

flag | Submitted January 3, 2014

Is always late. Just cares about giving medicines and does not listen to the side effects you are having from antidepressants. Thinks the pain from a surgical procedure is not real and her diagnosis makes no sense. Switches medi ones without a weaning off procedure that has me loopy. Find someone else to see,

flag | Submitted November 25, 2011

She is always late for appoitments. She actually made my situation worse.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2011

I agree with the other evaluators that Dr. Cid does not keep with appointment times. She ALWAYS runs late. However, when you are in your apt, she never rushes you and always listens. I feel that she is very intelligent and gives excellent advice. I recommend her.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2010

This doctor was so far off schedule that the appointment before me had to leave and that made her only 1 hour off schedule for me. I didn't wait so I don't know what kind of a doctor she is, but she doesn't have the courtesy to keep her schedule. She booked 50 minute appointments 20 minutes apart!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2007

We had to wait over an hour for a scheduled visit. She was condesending and had a hard time listening to the concerns of the patient. She was also rude and unprofessionsal due tot the fact that she was unwiiling to discuss other option plans that were possibly available for treatment. She had poor eye contact and had a lack of empathy and rushed the inital evaluiaton due to her poor time mnagement skills. She was running over an our behind schedule and the intital evalutiaon took less that 30 minutes.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2007

Dr. Georgina Cid's Credentials

• Univ Of Santo Tomas, Fac Of Med And Surg, Manila, Philippines (Grad. 1976)

Top Hospitals in Howell, NJ