Ratings for Dr. Philip H. Boos

I was disappointed. I read some of the other comments regarding how his "big statue" assisting his ability to adjust, and had to laugh. This guy leans all over you, huffing, puffing and sweating. He gave an average adjustment, nothing great, did not feel any better or worse than I had with my previous chiropractor, but there was something insincere about his demeanor, like he was trying too hard to be friendly, and convincing. I will not be returning.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2013

I recently went to see Dr. Boos I find him to be an excellent Chiropractor. That night was the best nights sleep I had in a long time. I have been to other Chiropractors that I didn't care for. I highly recommend this Dr.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2012

Dr. Boos is an excellent chiropractor. I'd like to offset some of the negative comments by pointing out that Doctor Boos' large stature makes it possible for him to "crack" my back with a single, gentle motion. My old chiropractor, who was of average size, had to apply pressure in jerky motions to get it to crack. In addition, Doctor Boos' office staff is fantastic when it comes to rescheduling appointments.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2011

I had just moved to the area and expected the same "type" of office I had been use to. But it was not bright, friendly or holistic. I was not impressed with the treatment or the doctor, and have since found a chiropractor that has been able to get rid of my headaches and back pain.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2011

There is nothing caring about this physician, he has poor hygene and is inappropriate with patients. He has a sloppy disposition, poor oral care accompanied by bad breath. It is a wonder how he has made it through to his age with his evident problem of obesity.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2011

Dr. Boos os an excellent chiropractor. He is one of the few chiropractors who can adjust the neck properly. one of the best in New Jeresy.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2009

I have been seeing Dr. Boos since 1992. I have an inner ear condition which causes dizziness, which responds to cervical vertebrae adjustments. I have found Dr. Boos to be a very caring physician with a friendly personality, who goes out of his way to make you feel like you are the only patient he is thinking about at the moment. I have extremely tight neck and shoulder muscles, which makes the adjustments difficult, but Dr. Boos always spends the time to try to get the muscles relaxed enough to make the adjustment. I cannot recommend him highly enough.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2009

My experience was very negative of this practitioner. I was uncomfortable in his presence and felt he was incapable of diagnosising my problems and his treatments were mediocre.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2007

Dr. Philip H. Boos's Credentials

• Spanish

• Palmer College Chiropractic - Davenport (Grad. 1979)