Ratings for Dr. Theodore Shafman

He so nice and warm he alway there help he great eye Dr alway aim at get to bottom of what wrong help you. Correcting fix problem

flag | Submitted August 10, 2015

Thank you Dr. Shafman for many years of eye care (25 +). You have taken care of my whole family. I can't express my gratitude to you. God Bless you and your staff for many more years of service to us.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2012

I have been going to Dr. Shaftman for 23 years and I am now taking my son. He has always been helpful and his staff is great.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2011

been going to Dr. Shafman for 20 years. He is the best. I went away for one visit, to one of the "eye factories", and will never go back. Can't get him to laugh any my corny jokes, but as an eye Dr, he can't be beat.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2011

The doctor is gentle and very thorough. the appointment was quick and painless.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2010

I initially went to Dr. Shafman in 1995, and have recommended to all friends and colleagues. Not big on conversation, he will diagnose, treat, and prescibe in moments. His advice his always factual and helpful. My children and spouse also go to Dr. Shafman. I find his pricing better than any of the "eye factories" that you frequent in the malls.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2009

Although my contact with Dr. Shafman is limited to two visits, I can attest to his skills in making the examination as efficient and comfortable as possible. He reports results in a factual, concise manner and offers options without undue pressure. I feel very comfortable and confidant in continuing to trust him as my primary provider for eye care.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2007