Ratings for Dr. Martha A. Mejia

Dr. Mejia is fantastic. I would rate her as excellent but that rating is not offered. She does spend as much time with you as needed without feeling rushed. She has diagnosed several problems I have had even though they were not her speciality. The staff is wonderful. They are very efficient and responsive on all results of tests, appointments, and questions about your medical record. I have recommended her to friends and they think she is the best. She is the best doctor I have ever had. I am 64.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2008

Dr. Mejia has been my primary Dr. for over 10 years. She has sent me to specialist when needed and followed up on my care with them. She has a proactive approach. I never feel rushed, she listens and takes serious my concerns. Lab follow ups are done by phone, and when needed recommending a follow up appt. Her staff has always been plesant and efficient and returns calls promptly. I have referred Dr. Mejia to several others and they too have been very happy with the care they have recieved. I highly recommend Dr. Mejia.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2007

Dr. Martha A. Mejia's Credentials

• Stanford University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)