Ratings for Dr. Viorel C. Lupu

In the past year I have been misdiagnosed 3 times by Dr. Lupu. I ended up getting pneumonia one time due to getting so sick. If you make an appt at 1:15 p.m. you expect to be seen at 1:15 p.m. I usually sit in the waiting room for 20+ minutes when I get there (on time all the time)and then end up waiting about 35+ minutes in the actual room after that. Only to be seen for less than 5 minutes by the doctor himself. They always schedule for you to come back in 3-6 months for a follow up (which is usually not needed). I just see this as a way for them to get more money. The doctor was just out for the holidays and had a fill-in doctor in the office. This fill-in doctor was useless. He sent me home after waiting for 1 hour 25 minutes and said to just go home and take an over the counter med. I did so for 5 days and got worse. I called the office to ask for a prescription at which time they told me they had called it in at that time, only to find out they never did. I am still sick.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2010

willing to spend time explaining to you whats wrong so you can understand it. office help also good

flag | Submitted February 25, 2009

Although his ability is probably good, his bedside manner is not that great. His wife is much better. Unfortunately, she is no longer practicing in his office.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2007

Dr. Viorel C. Lupu's Credentials

• Inst De Med Si Farm, Carol Davila, Bucharest, Romania (Grad. 1986)