Ratings for Dr. Michael J. Lowney

His staff was friendly, welcoming and helpful but he would not refill any of my scripts, was completely in knowledgeable about my meds. I brought detailed info about my condition and he never even bother to look at them. He showed no compassion or bedside manner. I'm done with his self righteous additude

flag | Submitted April 9, 2014

The environment was friendly and the doctor is knowledgable it is clear he is experienced in the medical field.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2014

I completely disagree with the comments below regarding the front office. They have been always been very professional and accomdating with me. Reminder phones, easy to switch appts, etc. Zero complaints.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2012

flag | Submitted September 15, 2011

I agree with the fact that Dr. Lowney's wife is rude and unprofessional. the doctor, himself is good, but you cannot communicate with the front staff. they are arrogant. will change doctor, soon.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2011

IVE BEEN WITH DR.LOWNEY FOR 10 OR SO YEARS.BETWEEN THE MANIPULATION,DIET HELP,AND MEDICATION,MY BACK IS SO MUCH BETTER.HE TAKES THE TIME TO MAKE A JOKE TO HELP BRIGHTEN UP YOUR DAY AND THERE IS NO TENSION IN THE OFFICE..THE BILLING CO.HE USES ON THE OTHER HAND HAVE A TENDENCY TO NOT GET YOUR CHECKS AND CO-PAYS.THIS IS NOT HIS FAULT AS YOU ARE BILLED.I GIVE HIM 5 STARS......

flag | Submitted July 29, 2010

ALWAYS WILLING TO MAKE A SPECIAL EFFORT TO GET YOU IN WHEN YOUR SICK AND HAVE NO APPT.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2009

I would not recommend this doctor's office due to an "organizational" reason. Dr. Lowney himself is fine when you get to see him but the front desk staff, which happens to be his wife is definitely unfriendly and unprofessional. She never picks up the phone. One time I needed a referral to see another specialist and called 3 days in a roll and later found out that she intentionally left the phone ringing, the most apalling fact is, there's no answering machine to this office, and they don't return phonecalls. They don't send my physical report until after 6 months of my physical check, and until after making 10 phone calls, whoever operates the office is really unorganized and making it very unapproachable to patients, who are in need. When confronted the last time on the phone w/ the front desk lady, she simply said "I don't think it's a good match", with no effort to even save the patient-doctor relationship, what a shame...

flag | Submitted July 8, 2009

Dr. Lowney went above and beyond to get me diagnosed, have been suffering for years, no one could or wanted to help. He thinks outside the box to get solutions. Most my friends now see him as well.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2007

Dr. Michael J. Lowney's Credentials

• University Of New England, College Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1982)

MB Health