Ratings for Dr. James Linderman

Don't go to this man. He is cold and he actually bragged to his staff how much money he was making off of our child's chronic condition.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2011

Dr. Linderman is not a good doctor at all. He is mean and uncaring to children. My daughter was terrified of him and begged to not see him again. He gives no regard to what parent has to say. He thinks he is the be all end all and I'm thrilled that he is no longer at the practice we go to!!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2010

I have been bringing my children to Linderman Peds for the last 17 years. When my girls turned 12 I started seeing Dr. Hala. My boys 15 & 13 still see Dr. Linderman. He was recommended to me when we moved here by a woman who's baby's life was saved because he noticed an unusual growth that turned out to be cancerous. I also found out about a patient who lost a newborn and Dr. Linderman followed up with that mom for months checking up on her and encouraging her to get into a group for parents who have lost children. He went way beyond. In addition to his expertise I have found that sometimes it would seem like he doesn't want to hear from the parent and talks to the child. At first I was taken aback by that but now appreciate the fact that he sees children as People. Now my kids take the initiative with him and other doctors. I can not same enough good things. His long time assistant Miss Marsha, has been a true blessing over the years!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2009

Dr. Linderman should not be working with children. He shows no compassion and no bedside manner! I will never take my children to see him again. The other physicians are very kind and compassionate.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2009

I did not like him. I thought he was cold and uncaring

flag | Submitted September 7, 2008

Dr.Lindermin is a great doctor he is awsome he always knows what to do and what to recommend.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2006

Dr. James Linderman's Credentials

• In Univ Sch Of Med, Indianapolis In 46202 (Grad. 1976)