Ratings for Dr. Marc Kesselhaut

Mediocre healthcare from this office. Dr covers up for lack of knowledge and abundance of greed with mild arrogance. Cares about $ and not his patients and does the bare minimum. Not willing to handle inquiries or discuss options. (My annual checkups with him took 10 minutes.) Makes patient feel like they have to beg for service as if he is some sort of a local medicine lord. Once he told me that he's doing me a favor by prescribing me antibiotics for UTI out of the goodness of his heart though he should be referring me to my obgyn. Yup. If you're not willing to deal a backward approach to medicine in the age of integrated healthcare and informed patients, stay away from this office. If you're need to be kept happy by being told that you're fine, go for it. I just wasn't patient enough to stay his patient.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

I love Dr. Kesselhaut and his staff. They take the time to listen and don't rush you. I've been using him and his office for over 15 years and won't change my insurance unless he's on the plan. He recently took on an associate, Dr. Joseph. Have been to her twice and she seems very nice, as well. Dr. Kesselhaut is like an old friend, always takes the time to listen and I feel is conservative in his treatment. All my children and their families now use him and I've recommended him to many friends, who all thank me as they love him, too.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2014

For a new patient the wait is 4 months!! Worthless if your ill and need to see someone!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2013

I am in the healthcare field and have been seeing Dr.K for over 12 years as my PCP. I am very happy with the time he takes with me to discuss issues. I never feel rushed. He is conservative in his treatment. Very happy with his care and have suggested other people see him for care and treatment.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2012

Dr. Kesselhaut is one of the best doctor's that I have seen in a long time--patient, understanding, great bed-side manner, thorough and timely. His medical assistant was also great and his office staff was very friendly. I would definitely recommend Dr. Kesselhaut to others!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2011

GREAT DOCTOR HORRIBLE STAFF ESPECIALLY THE BILLER WOW CAN USE SOME PEOPLE SKILLS TRAINING SENT ME A BILL IN FEBRUARY AT MY HOME ADDRESS. I CURREENTLY WORK IN ANOTHER STATE. ASKED TO HAVE ANOTHER BILL SENT HER RESPONSE WAS I WILL SEND YOU TO COLLECTIONS. GO AHEAD FOR 20 DOLLARS

flag | Submitted June 6, 2011

Dr. Kesselhaut was recommended by a friend in the pharmaceutical industry and who chose him for their own family physicician. We pay a higher deductable to see him as he is not on our plan. He is very effective at following your test results and making useful - and impactful - suggestions to improve things like my cholesterol (down 40 points!), etc. I am impressed by the efficiency of his office. I have never waited longer than a few minutes and always feel I have his full, undivided attention. I highly recommend Dr. Kesselhaut.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2011

Dr.Kesselhault aways takes his time with you and is great a following up his office staff is excellent too!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2010

Dr. Kesselhaut has been my doctor for over 10 years. He also treats my father. He is by far the best Physician I have ever encountered and would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2009

Have been with Dr Kesselhaut many years, and he is wonderful. His staff is exceptional and have more than once freed up time for me on short notice. I feel very fortunate that he is my "primary," and he is always there for me.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2009

Dr. Marc Kesselhaut's Credentials

• St George'S Univ, Sch Of Med, St George'S, Grenada (Grad. 1986)