Ratings for Dr. Farrokh Shadab

Dr. Shadab is very friendly and has made me feel at ease from the day he came into the hospital to check on our newborn. Our son had an issue with his neck at his five day check up and my husband and I were given exercises to perform with our son so we could help correct this problem. Dr. Shadab gave us detailed information and made us feel comfortable about the situation instead of worried and upset. He is an easy going person and I feel comfortable asking any of the questions that I have on the lists that I create and take with me to the appointments. I was given Dr. Shadab's name as a referral from a family friend, and I continue to refer my friends to Dr. Shadab because I have had great experiences with him.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2013

As a doctor he is fine, but very short. He will not explane anything or give you a needed information unless you will specifically ask him. As a new mom I found it very annoing. My biggest problem is his punctuallity. we always have a first appointment and STILL have to wait 30 to 40 min each time. One time i called to his office 9 a.m. and didn't receive call back until 4 p.m. Nurses are rude and impolite. You fill like you disturbing them every time you call (and i am not that kind of person who will call 10 times a day for every cough my child had). We've been there 3 times and I am full of it. I am looking for a new doctor.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2008

We love Dr. Shadab - a wonderful doctor. He is goofy and talks to kids as a father would. We usually do wait a little to be seen but it is not that bad. All my questions always get answered. And if I call the office to ask something, he usually calls me back himself, not his nurse.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2008

He is awesome...My children have been seeing him for over 15 years. Always very helpfull. His recently newer staff is a little rude and short with you but he is always very nice.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2008

This is my son's pediatrician. We've only seen him once so far. He seems friendly, interested, and willing to spend a generous amount of time with me and my son. His staff are friendly and helpful. My only concern is not being able to understand his accent very well. He's funny, but almost a little too goofy. We'll see how it goes.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2008

Dr. Shadab is an excellent pediatrician. I actually change my family insurance just my second new born can be visited by Dr. Shadab. He is the only predication as far as I know that you can talk after hours. He is responsible and he spends time with your kids .He is an asset to our community.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2007

This doctor is very rude and condescending. He was both offensive and insulting to me and my wife. He had no respect for cultural differneces. We are recent immigrants and my wife still only speaks little english. He made fun of her language and scolded her for not learning to speak english before having a child. I told him she is taking english classes but he kept making belittling remarks. I DO NOT recommend anyone ever see this doctor.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2007

Dr. Farrokh Shadab's Credentials

• Teheran Univ, Fac Of Med, Teheran, Iran (Grad. 1967)