Ratings for Dr. Graham I. Pereira

Doctor Pereira 'Dr. P.' Have been my children's Doctor since he took over Dr. Anderson's practice years ago. My Children now 26/20. My Grandchildren sees him now. They all loved Dr. P. We are very grateful to have a Pediatrician that actually listen to what the Parent has to say and always takes time with the patient and explains everything in layman's terms if needed. Will not hesitate to recommend him or his staff who is always gracious and helpful with all our needs. Have had to use on calls and after clinic. He and his staff beats them all.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2012

WE LOVE DR. P! FROM CROSS CREEK SPANISH 4 STUDENTS, :)

flag | Submitted March 17, 2011

We love Dr. P! He has a love for what he does and it shows. He is very personable and educates parents and children without making you think you are getting lectured. Thank you Dr. P for being who you are my son loves him and he is 3!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2009

gets you in same day, in and out within 1 1/2hrs with out feeling herded through! LOVE HIM!!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2008

Excellent pediatrician. I would recommend anyone and their child to him.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2007

Dr. Graham I. Pereira's Credentials

• Univ Of Pr Sch Of Med, San Juan Pr 00936 (Grad. 1979)