Ratings for Dr. Charles E. Keller

I have gone to Dr. Keller since he took over the practice from my former opthalmologist many years ago. My husband and some of my friends do not care for him as he has a clipped way of speaking--not folksy. I have found that he needs time to think before he is ready to answer questions and I respect that. He has some new staff people since his office move and I can't comment on them at this point but I do think they are trying very hard to do a good job.It was very difficult when the doctor was ill for an extended period of time but is in seemingly good health now.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2009

Staff not helpful and felt rushed. Dr.not answering my questions.staff not knowledgeable when asked a question you get a answer but when you read up on the subject you find out the answer was wrong maybe they are rushing to get as many patients in a short time rather than actual patient care.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2007

I felt that Dr. Keller did not listen to me very well and he seemed to dismiss what I was trying to say.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2007

Dr. Charles E. Keller's Credentials

• Boston Univ Sch Of Med, Boston Ma 02118 (Grad. 1984)