Ratings for Dr. Joe O. Othman

STAFF VERY RUDE!!! a lady called me back to see the dr and while she was taking my information she had asked what I was here for and I proceeded to answer someone wanted me to come here not even listening she rudely interrupted me saying NO I don't wanna hear that WHAT ARE YOU HERE FOR??? ugghh I was speechless and a christian I let it go... and the whole staff was off that day.. it could of been a bad day for everyone but I'm the patient treat me the way you would want to be treated

flag | Submitted April 4, 2014

The doctor did not seem to really show any concern for my problems. When he would ask a question he would routinely talk over me while I was trying to respond...didn't don't care at all about my answer. Overall it was a very bad experience.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2009

I found the staff to be exceptional, your greeted by a very friendly front office clerk, she answers any question you have about the paperwork/insurance. My wait time was about 1 hour but this is a diagnostic center as well as a doctors office and it was explained to me that there was several tests and interviews going on at once. Once I was taken back into the exam room, I found the Nurse to be very professional walked me through the interview process. The doctor entered into the room with his nurse by his side. He sat down in the chair beside me and asked me questions about my condition,made me feel very comfortable, he examined me and told the nurse how I was to be treated, she was a very knowledgeable young blond haired lady with a very comforting understanding of the situation. I would highly recommend this doctor to anyone including my own family. I have been back to see him several times and really like this doctor and I trust him with my healthcare.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2009

This Dr is very rude and it extends to his staff. They make you feel like you have done something wrong by being sick. Even a little old lady in her 70's sit there for hours. I will never take a family member there.They look down on every one.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2006

Dr. Joe O. Othman's Credentials

• Univ Of Baghdad, Coll Of Med, Baghdad, Iraq (Grad. 1973)