Ratings for Dr. Manaji M. Suzuki

Dr. Suzuki is very knowledgable and very helpful when it come to taking care of our twins. She is very patience and good with kids.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2012

Dr Suzuki was VERY NICE, but I personally was not at all impressed with her approach to a potentially serious concern. I very much prefer doctors who are proactive, rather than those who use the old standby, "we'll wait to see if the problem becomes worse in a few months...". I perceive my child's appointment with her specifically, to be a COMPLETE waste of time and money; I'll keep searching for a better doctor. :(

flag | Submitted May 24, 2009

Dr Suzuki seemed sweet but was very unhelpful with my colicky baby. After leaving her office and feeling totally hopeless, exhausted and as if there was nothing to "try" I went one more visit to her and swiched doctors. All I would have needed was a few suggestions and then a "check back with met to see how it's going" and I would have felt a lot better. All I got was a "being a parent is hard." She has NOOOOO idea what it is like up all night crying over your sick child... she doesn't have ANY children! Also, I was made to feel like I was totally nuts and a worry wart when I am about the most laid back person on the planet. She was informative and I would consider her a fine doc... right up until you have anything that is out of the norm. That was when the wheels feel off the cart for us. Not every child is a the same and stressed out, at their whits end won't get the "emotional" support needed when you feel like you have no where else to turn with our sick child.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2009

Dr. Suzuki is a fabulous ped. My kids love her and never hesitate to allow her to do a complete office visit or exam. She is always very cheerful and puts the kids at ease very quickly if they seem a bit uncomfortable. I will use Dr. Suzuki as long as possible for my kids medical needs.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2007

Dr. Manaji M. Suzuki's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Columbia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)