Ratings for Dr. Tambra R. Woods

Dr. Woods is excellant, my family all go to her. She a very wonderful, and very great MD... Very knowlegable and very kind.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2011

Dr. Woods is fantastic. She strives to be punctual and you'd better be, too - I ran late once and was politely asked to reschedule so as not to disrupt her schedule. She covers every aspect of your health with you and has very good referrals. She keeps an open mind as far as medicines that I might think would help my particular condition. She also has a very good PA, Andrea, for emergencies that can't wait for her attention, although usually I can get in to see her on short notice. I was new to the area and was extremely happy to be referred to her. My last doctor was so good I never thought I would find one as compassionate and thorough, but happily I did.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2009

Dr. Woods is one of the best Primary Care Physicians I've had. She spent a great deal of time with me during our initial and subsequent visits, and appropriately referred me to some outstanding specialists. She is extremely knowledgeable and thorough - even called me at 7:00 p.m. one evening to discuss results of some labwork.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2008

Dr. Tambra R. Woods's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At Houston (Grad. 1988)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Englewood, CO